Saturday

Today has been a pie kinda day and I got a something FREE!


Today has been a pie kinda day and I got a something FREE!



I found this and had to make key lime pies and fruit tarts 

Yummy

Add caption

I found this little lady on my way to walmart. FREE FREE FREE.. Its need a lot of cleaning but it is going to be GREAT! But now I don't know what to paint it! or what kinds of knobs I should get (thifrty time) 

#1 would be yellow.. 

#2 teal and white 
 I'm thinking Yellow!!!!! What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I love both, but yellow is definately a good choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think she's a yellow kinda gal ;)
    LOVE that find. so jealous. can't wait to see what you do with it!
    *happy friday!*
    ~Steph from http://barefootbusy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes you both were sooooo right... yelloow it is!

    ReplyDelete