Friday

modern vs. traditional Bedroom



I have never thought about it. My Our bedroom has always been traditional.  
 My New obsession would have to be MODERN BEDROOMS! I have never been a modern girl but the more time that goes by the more I find myself staring and studying at magazines with modern design too much. I'm all for upholstery headboards. The plans to make ours for the master bedroom are all drawn up and the fabric has been order. Then I run into this!  I'm not crazy (it does look like a crib without side bars) this bed solves the TV in the bed room problem! I know some of you just take the TV out of the room but that's too easy. 
            Make the television and DVD player disappear when not in use while keeping wires and plugs out of sight is essential to keeping the bedroom restful and clutter free. Concealed within the footboard, with a whisper quiet motorized TV lift that accommodates the latest in flat screens, the TV rises into viewable site at the touch of a button. Yes, I think I will! 
Here are some more images of the new found awesomeness 


True Genius 

No comments:

Post a Comment